Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
- You can Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
- In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Mi 11.
- The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also feature several security features.
- Having an unlocked bootloader can also interfere with the correct working of some secure apps.
Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll notice the “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then enable “Swipe to wipe” from the bottom of the screen. Now, if you want your Xiaomi device to be as good as new, and locked bootloader, then this is the method you should go for. After downloading these files, copy them to your Xiaomi phone’s internal storage. Your device is now booted in the fastboot; you may proceed ahead with your android device. If you carry a OnePlus device then this file is placed in payload.bin.
You can Upgrade/Downgrade Xiaomi smartphones with Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device. With Flash file, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more. You may also repair your Xiaomi device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% free since the Xiaomi community officially releases it for Xiaomi Mobile users.
- There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.
- A Xiaomi Stock ROM is a firmware package developed and provided by Xiaomi for its Android devices.
- But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
Custom ROMs are click here available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient. Additionally, Xiaomi has provided developers with various tools to create their custom ROMs. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways. Firstly, it ensures that the device is running the most up-to-date version of the OS, which can improve performance and security.